"End Times" this just shows that Jesus Christ is near. it says in Revelations 6:7-8
when the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature say, "come!" I looked up and saw a horse which color was pale green. It's rider was named Death, and his companion was Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals. After this pale green horse appeared the next day the earthquake in Japan happened.
when the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the fourth living creature say, "come!" I looked up and saw a horse which color was pale green. It's rider was named Death, and his companion was Grave. These two were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals. After this pale green horse appeared the next day the earthquake in Japan happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment